Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ivy Ridge has baggallini!

Just a moment to say IVY RIDGE HAS BAGGALLINI!!! Hi Ivy R. I'm a customer. I bought baby gifts for my cousins new twins there a little while ago. I got my newsletter last week and I got a birthday card to me! I don't know which discount to use first!

I'm so glad you are in Elkin. The shop is beautiful and full. And BAGGALLINI! I bought my son his first suitcase and backpack from them when he was 4 ( He is now 16) They DO not wear out! It fit him perfectly and we were able to take a vacation to Jamaica with his aunt. He could roll his case with the rest of us.


I bought another baggallini bag to take to Ireland and England in 2004. It is so perfect, lightweight, waterproof and with a place for everything. It is NCSU red like the one in the newsletter. I'm wondering if you have them in other colors - black or brown or navy? Well, now I want it for everyday... otherwise, it should be Carolina Blue. Maybe the giraffe print....

These are the BEST travel totes! Better than a haversack.



Since this is a Revolutionary blog let me remind you that the Eastern Colonial Trading Company near Fuquay-Varina also has Rev. War clothing and gear.

No comments: