Monday, August 10, 2009

Flying, Scotsman, etc.

I can't figure out how to connect this to the Revolution. Give me a minute, BUT look at this very cool thing to do in Raeford, NC , Paraclete XP Skyventure. Here is a video on the VisitNC website I found after I entered some contests. (Note the kilt in this contest ad. I see my Revolution connection....) There is also a video for Carolina Ziplines. This is a different one from the one in Boone. It is more my style I imagine.

This video website is very cool. Look at a lot of them! I recommend the Fort Dobbs Historic Site on page 2 for the French and Indian War (previous to the Revolution). Also Step Back In Time At Old Salem and Festivities At The Highland Games on page 3. Don't let David Ross scare you. I'm mostly English and while he might scare me in Scotland, I feel safe here at the Grandfather Highland Games every July.

Beautiful job there, VisitNC!

No comments: