Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Charting the course for electric transportation - part 2.

Indiana is number one receiver of these funds. I hope NC is next.

Anyway, the rest of the story...

Fast Charge stations will soon come but not real soon. So the electric vehicles which satisfy 80% of driving in the US will not replace hybrids or even old gas cars overnight. But, in ten years everyone should own one. Plan now!

I have four cars and three drivers. Well, one is a clunker. I don't think I will be able to trade for a new car payment during this unemployment, however, if I ever buy another car, may it be an electric one for the grocery shopping, church, school, etc....driving.

We will park the Cadillac for the long journeys. That's what it is anyway, a fine crusing transportation system.

Oops RG calls. Back soon

No comments: