Monday, June 29, 2009

ZACH'S on LETTERMAN tonight

Zach Galifianakis is on David Letterman tonight!!

Well, I don't know him, but I know people who know him. He is staring in the Hangover. Being born in Wilkesboro, he represents the kind of people who saved America. No kidding! Read his biography: "life of contradiction ". See!

Well, I don't know about this...

And he's a blend - Greek and Scots-Irish, I'll bet...

His uncle was a Congressman.. remember N is for Nick, Nick Galifianakis, I is for his integrity, C is for Congress, K for keep him there, we need Nick in Washington, DC. I remember that after all these years. It was like a pop tune.

This is a Warner Brothers movie I see, so there's the link to golf, stars, wine and benefits for the eastern version of the Chrysler Tournament of Stars...

Remember that line in The Patriot where Mel Gibson says "These are exactly the kind of men we need..." Just rely on that.

No comments: