Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Study uses game theory to slow spread of diseases - News

Study uses game theory to slow spread of diseases - News This is Just interesting to me... Better than war games.

But you won't believe it...

1. PJs Dad is in the hospital after collapsing in the front yard trying to get to his car. Neighbors called 911. He had a bleeding ulcer he did not recognise til he lost a LOT of blood.

2. My sister will also have to have surgery (!!!) for gall stones. That is not something anyone else in my family has had.

That is every family in my immediate family's sphere.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about RGs niece 's surgery just after PJs and she is so young!

What is it this year???

Fortunately, RG is mending. He is just back from entertaining 1342 kids with revolutionary period music in Abingdon. He will be ready for Elkin. We might try to catch another event in Spruce Pine or Morganton.

I can take off my brace this week!!! I'm so ready to drive... Soon, very soon.

No comments: